About Kokomo Country ClubThe Kokomo Country Club began in 1904 with the construction of a nine-hole golf course designed by renowned course designer and a founder/charter member of the American Society of Golf Course Architecture, William Diddle. In 1906 the first clubhouse was constructed to provide a locker room and dining facility for golfers. The course was expanded in 1924 to 18 holes with the purchase of land South of Boulevard Street. Our premier course has been selected seven times to host state championship play.
The complete renovation in 1992 created up to date efficiency and today, the clubhouse is an elegant facility honoring the style of comfort and tradition. The Kokomo Country Club is proud to be listed on The National Register of Historic Places.